Tips for creating your user account
Your user account will be visible to all visitors of this website when you leave review comments or place a business ad.
Choose a username which matches your business, services or products. Or you may choose to use the name of a business owner/manager. For non-business users create a suitable username, for example, your name.
- only use numbers and letters
- do not include spaces, symbols and punctuation.
Use a strong password
Passwords can include:
- upper and lower case letters
If you need assistance with creating a user account see support for more information.
Why signup to ConnectEzy?
Registered users can:
- purchase advertising packages and advertise their business services/products
- save searches
- save favourite businesses
- compare businesses
- register as an owner/manager to setup an owner manager profile (conditions apply)
- activate a business profile page (conditions apply).