General terms and conditions
Welcome to ConnecyEzy.com.au. This site is a brand of Open4rent Pty Ltd. Open4rent provides online advertising services including rental properties, commercial properties, residential properties for sale and businesses.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “us”, “our” and “we” refers to Open4rent Pty Ltd and our brand ConnectEzy.com.au and “you” and “your” refers to you, the user, advertiser, client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
Amendment of terms
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website, then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern you, ConnectEzy.com.au and Open4rent Pty Ltd’s rights and obligations to each other.
Limitation of liability
It is an essential precondition to you using our website that you agree and accept that ConnectEzy.com.au (Open4rent Pty Ltd) is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of this website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes your use or reliance on any third-party content, links, comments, reviews or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Competition and Consumer Act
For the purposes of Schedule 2 of the Australian Consumer Law, in particular Sections 51 to 53, 64 and 64A of Part 3-2, Division 1, Subdivision A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Open4rent Pty Ltd’s liability for any breach of a term of this agreement is limited to: the supplying of the services to you again; or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied to you again. You must be over 18 years of age to use this website and to purchase any services.
Delivery of services
ConnectEzy.com.au as a brand of Open4rent Pty Ltd provides online advertising services for businesses and affiliate services including coaching/training for business owners.
We offer business advertising services for genuine and legal businesses selling products or supplying services as professionals, trades or business operators. ConnectEzy.com.au focuses on providing business advertising services to businesses relating to the home industry, with the target market being tenants, homeowners and property investors. Advertising services are provided for a fee with a variety of advertising options available for a duration of one month or 12 months.
In addition to business advertising services, Open4rent Pty Ltd through ConnectEzy.com.au also provides for a fee coaching services to business owners. These coaching services are delivered one-to-one in person, or via telephone or Skype.
Please be aware that there are inherent risks associated with using any software and digital services. Should you have any technical problems with any of our advertising services or coaching services, please contact us so we may provide assistance.
For additional terms and conditions related to the delivery of our services see:
User terms and conditions
Advertiser terms and conditions
Coaching services terms and conditions
Open4rent Pty Ltd processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation.
Refunds for advertising packages
Should you wish to cancel your package subscription, please notify us within three (3) days for purchase of a one (1) month package and fourteen (14) days for a twelve (12) month package with a valid reason for the cancellation. Refunds will not be considered for refunds requested outside the refund notification period.
An advertising package will be refunded in full (100%) if and only if it has not been used. This means that no advertisements have been uploaded or reactivated using the package. If the package has been used within the notification period for a refund then a pro-rata refund or partial refund may be considered. Any advertisements uploaded using the package which is to be partially refunded will be deleted or expired from the user’s dashboard by us, so they are not visible on ConnectEzy.com.au from the time the refund is activated. However, you can reactivate the advertisement if you purchase another advertising package.
Valid reasons for a full or pro-rata refund include:
- technical issues resulted in the failure to publish the advertisement on ConnectEzy.com.au
- advertiser has changed their mind about using the services of ConnectEzy.com.au within the refund notification period
- advertiser is dissatisfied with the services provided with ConnectEzy.com.au.
If and when ConnectEzy.com.au experiences a significant technical issue, for example the website is down for longer than 24 hours, due to unforeseen circumstances, beyond our control, this is not a valid reason for a refund. In this situation, ConnectEzy will not expire any advertisements current during the period of technical issue and will extend the advertisement duration for the same or more days than the interruption period.
Refunds for business coaching services
Unused coaching services may or may not be eligible for a refund as follows:
- if cancelled within 48 hours of purchasing the coaching service – 100% refund is applicable
- if cancelled within fourteen (14) days of purchasing the coaching services and there has not been delivery of any coaching services which have been scheduled, but ConnectEzy has implemented the needs analysis – 50% refund is applicable
- coaching services must be used within 12 months of purchase
- if the client has decided not to use the coaching services purchased, he/she may transfer the coaching services to another manager or owner within the client’s business within 12 months of purchasing the coaching services
- refunds are not available for coaching services after the 7 day cancellation period.
Pro-rata (partial) refunds may be considered for a valid reason and mutual agreement between you, the client and Open4rent Pty Ltd.
Links to other websites
ConnectEzy.com.au provides online advertising for businesses including trades and professionals, and businesses advertising their services and products. These advertisements will include links to other websites, advertisements and information on those websites relating to the business services/products being advertised. Links to other websites will also be included in our blogs. Open4rent Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites.
This website contains information and advertisements provided by third parties fro when ConnectEzy.com.au, Open4rent Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any information or advice provided to you directly by third parties.
We are making a ‘recommendation’ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Open4rent Pty Ltd absolutely disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for any particular purpose. Open4rent Pty Ltd gives no warranty that the documents or services will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected, or that our website or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, service, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of Open4rent Pty Ltd and ConnectEzy.com.au to bear any and all costs of maintenance, updates, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our clients and online visitors is protected by our secure servers. ConnectEzy.com.au’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data ConnectEzy.com.au collects is secured against unathorised use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
ConnectEzy.com.au does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve its website and its services but not for any other use.
Disclose your information
Open4rent Pty Ltd as the owner of ConnectEzy.com.au may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where ConnectEzy.com.au is required to do so in the following circumstances: by law or by any court; to enforce the terms of any of our customer agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or third parties.
Exclusion of competitors
If you are in the business of creating similar documents, goods or services for the purpose of providing them for a fee to users, whether they be business users or domestic users, then you are a competitor of ConnectEzy.com.au.
We expressly exclude and do not permit you to use or access our website, to download any documents or information from ConnectEzy.com.au or obtain any such documents or information through a third party. If you breach this term then Open4rent Pty Ltd will hold you fully responsible for any loss that we may sustain and further hold you accountable for all profits that you might make from such unpermitted and improper use.
ConnectEzy.com.au reserves the right to exclude and deny any person access to our website, services or information in our sole discretion.
Copyright, trademark and restrictions of use
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Open4rent Pty Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular you are not permitted to republish,upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
ConnectEzy.com.au expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in all documents, information and materials on our website and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
Any redistribution of reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
User terms and conditions
General users are visitors who browse ConnectEzy and it’s content without signing up (registering) and users who sign up but do not contribute to content (do not advertise).
General users who visit this website can perform the following tasks:
- search business advertisements
- read information and blogs about business ownership and management
- view business profile and owner manager profile pages
- save favourite businesses
- save searches to receive notifications when new businesses match their needs
- compare businesses and their services/products
- leave reviews about businesses, their services and products.
Registered users who log in will also have a user dashboard where saved searches, favourite businesses are saved and accessed.
General users are expected to use ConnectEzy.com.au to view and search business advertisements. Inappropriate use of this website will result in the user account being removed from the website, for example, spam operators. The decision to remove a general user is at the discretion of Open4rent Pty Ltd.
Advertiser terms and conditions
Businesses, professionals, trades and suppliers are invited to advertise on ConnectEzy.com.au for a fee. Business advertisements are self-serve. Business owners, managers or staff upload the advertisement using the online form – new business ad.
Advertisers sign up and log in to access a user profile, My Dashboard. Advertisers can setup their user profile to include contact information and social media links. The user profile does not need to be set up if advertisers wish to add contact details directly in the advertisement.
Business advertisements can be added after an advertising package has been purchased. My Dashboard includes a submenu, My Business Ads, enables advertisers to manage the business advertisements uploaded to ConnectEzy.
Conditions for business advertisements
- Advertisers purchase an advertising package. The purchase of an advertising package enables an advertiser to advertise business services and/or products on ConnectEzy.com.au for the duration of the package.
- The advertiser can update/edit, hide, delete the business advertisement during the duration of the advertising package.
- At the end of an advertising package’s duration, ConnectEzy will expire the business advertisement if it is not renewed with a new advertising package.
- Business advertisements can be converted to a featured advertisement if the advertiser purchases the featured advertising package. At the end of the featured advertising package, the advertiser can convert the advertisement back to a standard business advertisement.
- All business advertisements are moderated after they are uploaded to ensure they are genuine and appropriate for public viewing
- Inappropriate advertisements will be expired and deleted from ConnectEzy. The advertiser will be contacted informing them of the deletion.
- Advertisers who upload inappropriate information will not be entitled to a refund for the advertisement which was removed and deleted. Depending on the content of the advertisement, the policy may be notified if the content is illegal.
- Advertisements remain visible on ConnectEzy for the duration of the advertisement package unless the advertiser has hidden or deleted the advertisement prior to the end of the duration.
See General terms and conditions – refunds for business advertisements.
Owner manager profile
Advertisers can activate an owner manager profile to obtain additional exposure for their business. Owner manager profiles must be requested and approved. Advertisers must purchase either the Pro package or the Business package to be approved for an owner manager page.
Conditions for the owner manager profile
- The owner manager profile is available to businesses who have purchased either the Pro or Business advertising packages.
- It does not expire, the owner manager profile remains visible with links to all current ads which have not been hidden or expired.
- Details for the owner manager profile are entered and updated using the profile, My Dashboard.
- The information provided on the owner manager profile is visible to all users and visitors to ConnectEzy.com.au.
Refunds are not provided for the owner manager profile service. See General terms and conditions – refunds for business advertisements.
The business profile
The business profile is for organisations which have multiple accounts featuring different branches or service facilities or product ranges. It is only available to businesses who have purchased the Business advertising package. Advertisers are required to send information for the business profile to ConnectEzy to setup manually for them. The business profile is setup within 5 working days.
Conditions for business profile
- The business profile is only available to businesses who have purchased the Business advertising package.
- It does not expire, the business profile remains visible with links to any owner manager accounts linked to the business and links to all advertisements current for each owner manager account.
- This service is not self-serve, business profiles are manually setup and uploaded by ConnectEzy.
- Setup takes approximately five (5) working days.
- Businesses are required to send business information including a landscape logo image to ConnectEzy.com.au after purchasing the Business advertising package.
- Businesses need to contact ConnectEzy for any changes to the information presented in the busing profile. Changes will be implemented within five (5) working days.
Refunds are not provided for the business profile service. See General terms and conditions – refunds for business advertisements.
Coaching services terms and conditions
ConnectEzy.com.au provides business coaching services for a fee to business owners of startups and established small businesses. Coaching services are delivered using alternative delivery methods depending on the needs of the client and their location. Services can be delivered, face-to-face, telephone or using Skype.
Conditions for coaching services
- Coaching services are available for new and established small businesses and are delivered to one person who is an owner or manager of the business.
- Delivered using an appropriate and convenient delivery method, suitable for both the client and ConnectEzy including face-to-face, telephone and Skype.
- Coaching services are fee based and must be paid in advance.
- Clients must purchase a minimum of one (1) hour coaching services before delivery of services commences.
- A needs analysis is to be completed by the client for free before coaching services commence.
- Coaching services must be delivered within 12 months after they have been purchased.
- Clients may transfer their coaching services to another member of their business organisation if they have decided not to continue coaching services. However the new client must be a manager or another owner.
- See General terms and conditions – Refunds for conditions for refunds for coaching services.
These terms and conditions represent the whole agreement between you and Open4rent Pty Ltd concerning your use and access to ConnectEzy.com.au website and your use and access to the documents and information on it. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
Exclusion of unenforceable terms
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforce ability and construction of the other clauses of these terms and conditions.
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of QLD and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and Open4rent Pty Ltd that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of QLD.
If you would like to seek further clarification of our terms and conditions, please contact us.